Hehehe, it's WL's birthday. So as plan, we went Parade to celebrate. Some cannot attend due to studying, working and so and so... *SM, miss you and we wish you're there >< I only managed to get a few friends coming after so many text I sent @@ Never mind, well at least the birthday girl said it's okay and I think she enjoyed her day :D Great to see those who are attended: MY, PL, JS, WT, SW and another MY, Munyi.
All together 8 person, so I bought a 1/2 kg cake for her. Then we could eat together and I don't know what she wanted, plus the cake's there is affordable. Well, I've forgotten the cake's name == Yet the cake's delicious, the chocolate flavour enrich with walnut I think?! I'm glad everyone like it, including me!! I think I'll go there to buy a slice or two of those cakes there to eat, shop name's Deli Garden.
Thanks to my mum and her colleague for giving me suggestion on where I should buy a cake for WL when the Secret Recipe at Syuen Hotel is closed today. Quite disappointed lo =3= PL's leaving early 'cause she needed to go for the car lesson, and JS went home early too. So left the six of us went to watch a movie :)) Due to the time, we choose to watch World Invasion.. Ermm, I think it's quite okay la~ Just a bit too long, I bought a drink and go inside drink *Rushing to the toilet when the movie ended, hahaa @@
Just realized I spent quite a lot today... That cake costs me rm24, then the movie ticket rm6 (thanks to my student card, enjoyed rm2 discount while purchasing the ticket ><) and drinks rm3.90. Almost rm34 lo, nearly the salary of me working for 2 days. Forgotten to request to divide the cake fees among them @@ Fine, mind these words: 讲钱伤感情 ahh~ So as least we're enjoyed, then that's enough :)
| Only photo taken together >< |
WS ;)
2 comments:
讲钱伤感情 xD
well, to u true onot?? XD
Post a Comment