Erghh, now confusing which college I should go~ Any scholarship from any association is willing to give scholarship to a 6A SPM holder??? So I really don't dare to apply also, hahaha == Thanks to all those elders who gave me "special gift" to congratulate me, frankly really too much (especially from my dear daddy ><) Tomorrow morning I'll follow SW to UTAR Kampar to ask for some information. Hahaha I knew there don't have the course I want, just going there to ask :)
This time you made me more confused. And I did some mistake at my working place too :( Erghhh, such an unpleasant day!!! Felt so sorry to that customer, I din't mean that at all :( I'm really dumbfounded by your status, I'm kinda lost control. I knew Jes was sicked when he heard this and wondered why I made the whole thing so so so complicated?! He said I should TRY to say out how I felt. Then in my mind's like: What if.....??? Zzzz, I can't do something like that if I'm not more than 70% sure..... I just knew it isn't me :|
Finally my dear SM replied my text, hope she's okay already. She said she knew what happened, but when will she tell me?? 'Cause I'll be quite busy, maybe couldn't meet her at fb chat... Fine, whatever.. treat it as I don't wanna know @@ Actually I really should let you out of my mind this time, I'm thinking too much already... And yet I don't want anything bad happen.
Sighh, ILY.... But I can't continue to let myself like this, it's torturing yet wasting time :L So either it's a YES or NO for me, staying blur and in the middle ain't what I wanted though.... Seriously, maybe I really need a new aim :S
WS :@
No comments:
Post a Comment