Weeee, I went hang out with my dear SM today. We met at parade, 'cause my condition is so so so not good. To meet SM, I offered my mum to wait at her office and then when it's about time I walked there. If not, I might pass my rest today like usual: eat+sleep+read+online == Well, we planned to meet there at 12pm and my mum with tons of works wanna go home at 7pm. So in my mind: I need to walk at the same place more than 6 hours, I rather walk back to her office when it's about 5pm.
That single day, I think I walked more than the usual day I walked when I was working, hahaha == But I glad I choose to meet SM today, I really miss her badly. Though my legs are tired and 2 of my toe nails are like... *argghhh I'll just skip it, long story and I hate them :S Like old times we talked non-stop, hehehe >< Just the both of us, 'cause I can't answer her when she asked me can I go out at the 1st place.
I wish our Andajaya gang were there badly!! I wanna pinch my dear smelly NJY's face badly, she's such a cutie!!! And I wanna talk with PL, WT, WL and of course my dear BoyBoy ahh!!! So since I haven't eat my lunch, we ate and drank stuff together, then talked about any topics we wanna tell each other. I'm so sure: She's definitely one of my besties that won't change by time and distance, hahaha :) I ♥ HER so much ><
Well, she and the JH issue.. Ermm, I hope she does something right about it. I told her already: I'll support whatever decision she made. Hahaa, she became so famous at her campsite and among my school mates because of that. Like she should be, 'cause we're like that kind of people that mix around and knew a lot of friends. Well, of course she knew more people than I do. :D
P/S: SM was right, you're like out of touch with us after SPM. Now you're back from NS, the situation's same also. Frankly I don't know why you are busy again??? Errghh, the yumcha plan was postponed from December till now... Can I hate you?? :(
WS :P
2 comments:
hey...don invite me go...sad lo..haha
i also very miss that time we tt 2gether..n miss we walk 2 andajaya after tt bio..haha
wednesday u guys nt go JJ mehh??
damn miss our tuition, mcd time >< haha
Post a Comment