Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bored ==

12/3(Sat)

Today's raining during dinner time, but there's still a lot of customers coming my shop to have a meal. There's insufficient workers at there, so the result's we're all very x10000 busy. Even P as the cashier also need to come out and help us served @@ So W wants me to ask YY and PY if they could come back to help during weekends. Just now I did something insane again, I told them: I might stay till Mid of April if my situation allow me to *Blaming myself again 'cause obviously my sympathy is haunting. Haizz, I'm idiot right?? :(

Seriously, I'm curious that why so less people come there to ask for job??? And today was damn busy until I did quite some mistakes, hoping those customers won't blame me. 'Cause I really din't mind it, a thousand apologies from me sincerely =3= Meet Banana with her bf today, they said they came to visit me X) They're so sweet, I'm envious. Speaking of that newbie, he's at my shop for more than 7 days. But I still think he's blur and not very alert, wondering when he'll start to order. ==

Besides working, I'm superb bored at home. Wanna hang out with friends so much, but opsss they want to meet at Jusco for movie?! My mum don't wanna fetch me till that far, her office's in town. So due to no transport, I usually reject 'cause I can't attend at all. It's like no difference even when I got my rest per week, like last week I just stayed home and did these stuff: sleep, eat and read books + newspapers == Feel so out of touch with my buddies, but what I can do??? :S


P/S: For what I've seen just now, I knew my waiting for you is pointless. You don't care at all, maybe my heart is thorning but it's okay... So like what I told myself, I should start to get over you no matter what right???

WS ='|

No comments: