Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disappointed...

14/3(Mon)

Arghh!! I'm superb disappointed. Finally I got my rest per week on that day, Wednesday- they plan to hang out at JJ as those NS friends have came out. But you said: Why you must go out and play when you got your break?? Can't you stay home and rest?! I wanna meet my friends badly, it's been months I din't meet them but what you said just now like disapproving me going out to have some fun. They're my buddies from school, not working friends I just met on Sunday!!!

And you, wanted me to ask for his permission 'cause you said we won't listen to what you say. I just wonder: What I did that made you angry today??? Hello, I got a nice plan that won't bother your working time.. But did you hear that 1st before you said those words?? I go there by bus, then you come to fetch me about the time you finish your work. And you're right that I'm mad that you sort of no agree me to go out. :(

Even I don't really know which bus and where I could board that bus, but I could ask someone who know it and learn to be independent. I know some parts in me just wish that I can borrow my mum's car, and then attend the outing as I wanted. Just I need to fetch her when she finish her work, but the sad part's: after I got my licence, I din't even touch my parents' cars steering before :S  My recent fb status maybe will let those who see it or comment on it, think I'm selfish. Maybe I am, so just say it- I won't mind :(

Fine, I rejected my friend finally. The both of you just want me to stay home and be a nerdy isn't it?? Hang out was prohibited during my secondary school life, and now you don't allow me to do so. I always say I would hang out as I wanted after SPM, but I din't do so. 'Cause I got work and I'm trying to not bother the both of you that much, and be more considerate yet doing things I wanna do. 家家有本难念的经> suddenly I feel it was so suitable to use to describe my situation....

WS :(

1 comment:

mun said...

家家有本难念的经,
totally agree this,
actually i cant really give you any suggestion about your problem ,
try your best to solve it in a better way,
communicate, time and tolerance are the points,
anyway, good luck to you...