Sunday, March 06, 2011

Not my day :(

6/3 (Sun)

Should be learning to drive my mum's car by now, with my dad by my side *assisting... But my mum said the weather is quite hot, and my dad's reading his newspaper + watching TV program right now. Lucky I din't go out, 'cause I'm like sweating in my room @@ So I just switch on my pc and come here to write something. I gotta write 'cause my mood ain't right :(

Thanks to Jeffrey, I knew a freaking ugly truth. His salary increases, so did the Thai guy who has left. They're working at the branch shop, but I did remember my supervisors told me this when they hired me: 2nd month onwards your salary "might" increase, so the branch thing isn't an excuse at all. Well the fact's my salary per hour's still the same, and after hearing that thing: I wonder is it my performance not well enough?? But all my dear YE-4 members who've left also the same with me, so am I thinking too much??? =3=

Crap!! Now I did wished he din't tell me, at least won't infect me so badly... Maybe to you guys, it's the matter of money. But to me, it's the matter of fair / not fair. They allow C to go home early when there's not much people working there. Exclude all those things I dislike about her, I just don't get it and I won't. Hell I just felt like I was being cheated, I wanna leave as fast as I could= the end of this month as I promised them. :'(

P/S: sui ren, don't think negatively. That's not you!!! *Waiting ><

WS X(

No comments: