Friday, March 25, 2011

Move on!! :D

24/3 (Thurs)

Yesterday, 2010's Form 5 SPM candidates result day.... Damn nervous, and thank God that my result can consider okay :) At first I aimed for 7A, 'cause I want my name and face to be on the newspaper *Hahaa, I knew this thought's stupid but I like it :P Though I only got 1A less than my aim, but don't know why that stupid wish was fulfilled: my face's on today's newspaper!!! Reporters reached our school quite late == Those who got straight A waited for them so long, me with my gang waited for MY (and the reporters) so long @@

As some of the straight A students had left school. Teachers suggested letting those who are around to take photos, including me. I was quite embarrass when 1 of the reporters requested us to take the result slip at our hand and jump happily, I was like huhh?! *Frankly I think I should study harder and get better result == Another photo, we just clapped hand for the boy who got the best result in our school: KES. It was quite fake lo, lols. Fine, it's just a photo and yet I'm just a minor character in it. Hahaha, this's totally gifted by God. Thank him in my heart sincerely!! 

Then me, JY, MY and WL went to pay Steven a visit :) I miss him so much, and we talked a lot. I really appreciated for what he taught me and yet my result dint let him down :D My shoes are new and a bit stiff, damn it hurt the part near my heels~ Met BoyBoy with a friend when we reached the bus stop near the pasar, so I followed her by bus to Parade. Lucky I dint follow them to Omega, if not my legs will pain like hell *And I din't tuition there also XD Had a few minutes chat with my dear BoyBoy at Parade, seriously I was quite shocked that me and her could ever meet again.

She's leaving here after a few months, maybe going overseas. I knew the chances to meet her again is quite hard, 'cause she's always so busy. I wanted to tell her this badly: Leave some times for me and our Andajaya gang la!!! But if she really wanna meet us, she would asked the time we're free and try to plan an outing. So I won't do that and just let it be... Well, back to the topic... I re-met my gang at Parade with my dear CW and YL :D

We enjoyed a meal at Marry Brown, but me and YL bought food from Shilin and ate there with them. MY wasn't going to parade with us, WL went home early, and CW was at the saloon. So just left me, YL and JY walking here and there...and finally sat at the chairs in food court talking about a lots of stuff, shall I say that's gossip?? XD Erghh, actually I was quite disappointed that day. A bit about my result, mostly is about friends... 'Cause another gang was at jusco and another 1 went dating ==

I don't wanna say out the names 'cause who did it will know. The dating 1 wanna celebrate with her boy, this I can understand partly. She's going to KL this week, hope we'll hang out again as she has promised :S But another gang left school without saying anything, so where's the plan we've decided before this day??? Hmmphhh, I really dislike it lo... I got my rest that day to meet and have fun with you guys but why are we in different places "celebrating"?!.... So disappointed and sad, fine :(


P/S: My result proved that I'm not a Science material. All my Science subjects got B+ *Feel so sorry to my Science teachers T.T  Now thinking when should I let my Science tuition teachers know my result == Interior Design, which college I should study you??

WS :)

No comments: