Nothing could best describe my feelings now, I'm superb nervous!!! 'Cause my future really depends on that sheet of paper. If not, I don't know where I'll be.. I fell so lost every time when someone mention about going where to study?? I can't really answer them, 'cause I don't know :( The course I'm interested to further study is nothing related to Science, which is Interior Design.
Exclude all the unhappy issues that happened, I'm still very fed up about the course thing. Because high chances that I might end up studying something I don't like. My result in class ain't nice, I'm a little regret that why I didn't choose Art stream at the 1st place. But I dislike economic, so Science stream's still the better choice for me. But when I reached Form 5, superb regret 'cause my result's terrible in 1 exam: nearly bottom ranked!! That really effect me badly, my worst ranking and result ever!!!
And my trial ain't that nice also, with my brother studying at KL. It's nearly impossible that I'll go KL study my course, though the university/college there are really more standard. Plus I didn't submit anything at all while schooling, 'cause I know: with my result, I get nothing. Don't waste time!! == And my parents wanted me to study somewhere near them, 'cause they're worried about me. Goshh, I think they kinda hope I would go to Form 6?!
Haizzz, I really don't know what's left with me??? :S Just wish me luck okay, the rest just let God decide. Though I'm not so in the religious thingy, but I still believe there's a God that would help those needy in this universe :)
P/S: I'm like giving another chance for you?! Idk, will you notice it?? Idk either, when we'll meet?? :P
WS :|
No comments:
Post a Comment