Saturday, April 02, 2011

Decision Time...

1/4 (Fri)

It's April Fool, but lucky I dint fool by any of my friends.. Blekk, try harder la next time :P Ohh ya, finally I've made the decision myself: I'm going to UTAR Kampar to study Foundation 1st then go to the PJ campus to study Graphic Design. The only choice I have and my parents can afford besides Form 6. Speaking of that, I just don't really like Form 6 don't know why. Even I study like hell there, the possibility of me to get the result I desire is quite LOW @@ To me, Form 6 is just so hard :S

Well, actually at 1st I wanna go to places like The One Academy, Lim Kok Wing University, Inti International College, etc because I'm studying Art. So I need to find somewhere which is nice in term of everything so my parents are not so worried. But those places are way expensive and a few days ago, I went to Sunway College Ipoh to ask for the course I'm interested at, of course with the accompany of my mum. ’Cause it's the closest place from my house. And well, that trip do let me know a lot of stuff.

Like those places I wanna go, usually provide diploma only, if you wanna top up to degree. Go overseas will be the only solution, I was like what?! My parents can't afford la #.# Even those places provide degree also, but can I apply student loan there?? That's a nice question, 'cause I'm from a normal family. And my result isn't good enough to apply any scholarship though. So going to UTAR's the only choice left, since the statements I mentioned above is provided there. :)

I'm going there this Sunday with my parents, to buy the application form and maybe finding a suitable room/house?! Now the hostel and living with who problem are making my head big :( Ergghh, I wish those nice room/house are still available for me. *Praying hard ><

P/S: The miracle I want won't happen, so I'm letting that feeling away. My next post might be about you....

WS :)

3 comments:

p31 L1^9 said...

yaya..hostel is a big problem..bcs it is difficult 2 find a house whole friend stay 2gether..muz b very patient when u find it

Anonymous said...

ws...i wanted to visit ur blog long time ago d..finally!!i found my chance..:)..nvm la..u patiently find la..but if u wanna study in kampar..faster book o..the rooms are limited!best wishes!

Wooi Shin said...

px: u changed ur url no wonder i cant find ur blog... thx~ nw finally same room wif pl, same 2 ur studies as well la :)