Saturday, April 09, 2011

With friends + Some thoughts....

8/4 (Fri)

Yesterday was SW's birthday, so we helped her to celebrate and the venue's at Parade again =3= Ohh yeah, the cake's a Mango Mouse Cake and it's nice but a bit too sweet. I bought her a pencil case and shared the money with PL. Hope she'll like the present :)) As we got nothing to do after we ate the cake, so we went to sing K as plan. I really think it's a good way to release my sadness, I enjoyed it though I'm quite tired @@

Unexpectedly when it's about time I left K-box, my mum called. She's coming to fetch me because of heavy rain, so WL who's going home by bus and the remaining there, accompanied me to the front door of parade. I took the chance and told her that "awesome" news that hurt me badly. She asked something about the girl, which I don't really know also. So I just answered her what I knew, and she asked me did I express it out to you?!

Ohh dear!! Don't tell me you don't know my feelings, 'cause I told you twice and I think it's quite obvious :S Is that possible that you think I'm joking?! Or is it like what another SW told me, you think I don't dare to love you. Or you've mistaken, 'cause I told myself I need you as I'm treating you as my rely...But it's so untrue, 'cause after SMZ you're the only 1....Ohh damnit!! Whatever it is, I need to stop all this stupid guessing in my head :(

Maybe this's what happened when I don't want to find you so frequent like before as I hate disappointments from you.... Then my mum arrived there, and I promised WL that I'll tell her the whole details on our next outings. *WL, I ♥ you!!! I remembered she said this to me: Maybe it's just friendship love between us. But I really can feel there's something between us, 'cause my feelings hardly ever wrong. Ohh goshh, now got 1 condition I'm quite afraid to face, that's meeting you with her somewhere. Haizzz, I really don't know how I'll react... FMY :(

I think I won't write about you in my blog anymore, well just in case. 'Cause I don't want unnecessary misunderstandings @@ I ought to accept the fact that you're not available and give up my feelings on you no matter how :| Now just let God decide what's left to me, or maybe He's telling me that single suits me most?! Frankly I don't know... :'(

To a friend: Your sudden decision really made me disappointed. What you did today made my opinion about you changed, please don't blame me :S

WS :|

No comments: