12/4 (Tues)
A bit bored, so feel like writing something here again :) Finally the hostel problem's solved, I'm so glad. Thanks to PL and her dad so much!! >< If not, I think the 3 of us (including SW) will be living at somewhere which we don't like and maybe expensive @@ Ohh my, speaking of her I was quite angry at the beginning. She booked me to share Beijing double sharing at the 1st place but when I got a cheaper price from private renting, she said she wants Beijing single room 'cause more privacy but still same floor with me.
I was like WTH!! Don't book me at the 1st place la please :( Does she know that it sounded like abandoning?! Okay, that's fine. Though I'm not so pleased about that, but as a friend I'll still helped her asked about the things she want. And I asked PL if she wanna share a Beijing double room with me, since she haven't find her dream room. Then frankly I wasted a lot of money calling here and there, my phone expenses for this month more than rm60 lo :S
But we don't have much choice for private renting as the price are cheaper so those nice rooms are out!! So in the end, PL said why don't we go for Danish's Cambridge 'cause the price are quite similar and it's new. And my mum suggested that since we're still new, go for Danish is more better lo, if you wanna complaint also it'll be more convenient. I did called SW to inform her that, but she dint pick up my call. So I sent a text telling her our decision and stuff. She just replied she's having car lesson chat later, well I don't blame her. But why don't she find me after that?!
I don't wanna waste anymore money on calling, my parents would've kill me about the phone bill!! Lucky my mum said she forgave me T.T So I've been wanting to find her in fb chat since that day after I get home from work like usual, but it's strange that she's not online == I really felt that she's like not nervous about the hostel thing but I thought she should've understand my situation?! Finally I met her at there and told her the thing, but she's so lost and speechless because of my shocking news. So at that short time, she decided to have the smaller room but still same floor with us.
Well that day PL called Danish there also not quite successful at the beginning. The Cambridge room we wanted is not available. And frankly I don't need room that big == When there's no choice, PL suggested to ask for Tsing Hua double room. As the price's quite okay, and indeed I can say we're so lucky that it's still available. Ohh yes, we booked a 1st floor double room successfully :DD But SW, I've abandoned her this time. PL tried her best to help her ask already, but there isn't any available same floor single room for her :S
To inform her again, I gotta called her and told her all those things that would let her more speechless. Ohh great, her phone's out of credit and she tole me: she ignored her friend that kept on inviting her to live together. Just because she thought I still want that private. So it's like I really abandoned her to solve the hostel thing herself and yea I think she's really angry at me. 'Cause she dint even reply my apologize wall post. Well I'm really so sorry for what happened, I hope she'll understand and that's all...
WS :|
2 comments:
hey..u r welcum la
actually u no nd thanks me 1 la^^
i also nd find room mah..haha
now got room can say dy good lo^^
:))
Post a Comment