Knew something I don't think I wanna know at all: you're in a relationship, and yes that girl ain't me :( I can't cry, I just feel so damn down. I don't know what's wrong with me.... I already told myself to get over you but I don't think that happen successfully, 'cause sometimes you're in my mind somehow. Something in me chooses to remain waiting for you, and yet finally this's the answer I get.
What I seen just now just made my heart broken, yeah you did it. All this while I was the one thinking too much, and it serves me right huhh?? Just feel like every time I like someone, that someone won't belong to me in the end. My dear SM's right, ohh I knew it... PY, we're on the same boat now. Can I hug you and lets cry together??? :S
I'm not saying like I regretted liking you, I'm just superb upset that how can you treat me like this??? Why don't you reject me in the beginning, do you have any idea that it seems like hope to me??? I've been torturing all this while to wait for your answer, but all I get is endless disappointments. Till I don't dare to find you 'cause I hate disappointment especially from you. But I think I should know all this would happen earlier, you don't even spare out your precious time for me as a friend....
Maybe this's what you did that you want me to forget about this feelings..... I don't know, I'm so lost now. Once you're so meaningful for me, but now I don't think I got the courage to bother your life anymore. I won't find you in chat box anymore, I'll try not to view your profile, I would try to mention about you lesser, and the most important: I won't miss you anymore :'( I think it's fake so I won't bless you openly, but I'll bless you with her in my heart.
P/S: Thanks to some friends who knew what happened. And sorry that I bothered someone like Jess, I knew you're busy... I'm just so helpless that time :(
WS :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment