Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy CNY~

4/2 (Fri)

Firstly, gotta wish all my friends a happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Though it's damn common but still the best to use and wish people, hahaha :)

Yesterday 1st day of CNY got a hell lots of customers came to my shop, so thought that the raining would made the people stay at home today?! Just dream la~ Even the clock indicated it's 11.30pm+ but there's still a lot of people enjoying their meals there... Hell I served till my legs are screaming pain?! No doubt, we all are freaking tired @@

I was a bit disappointed today, I thought a least 2 of my dear friends are coming. I even sent text to other friends to invite them, more people come more happy mahh~ But, in the end... I realize my wait is like useless, 'cause no buddy is coming... Not even a single text or phone call to tell me why... Haizz, never mind.. At least she tried to come, must be something happened stop her from coming over :(

this's WS X)

2 comments:

mun said...

i think that is one of a good way to pass cny also , many of them keep saying cny so boring , so yours is kinda different ~ lol

Wooi Shin said...

hahaha, maybe :)