Yesterday me, YY n PY did something "great", we told our supervisors something we dislike about C. Her attitude's like so arrogant and damn lc, sometimes really beh tahan her @@ But that's not the mean point, 'cause what we're anxious to know is: like most of us leave there at 12am+, why she can leave at 11pm+?! Her dad need to sleep, my dad don't need to is it??? It's like so unfair, and she's like choosing things to do sometimes :S
Thought that today we could see something happen, like our effort of complaining paid off a bit la. Unfortunately NO at all, kinda disappointed lo~ Well, maybe K wasn't paying attention that time, but P n W were there listening. I don't want it but the unlikeness of her just sort of increase lo~ Frankly, does she know that the way she talk is quite irritating??? :(
Finally our shop's about back to normal, not much people during weekdays. Just glad that I'm working in a place where I get to earn money, gain life experience and the most important is getting to know some cute and funny friends.. I just wonder will I stay there until I finally start my college/university life??? :P
from WS. X)
2 comments:
我也试过投诉了后却完全没改变,哎。。失望
haizzz, 现在失望得很咯~
Post a Comment