Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 days in a row :P

23/2 (Wed)

Finally I come back to update my blog. Last week was quite busy. This time I got lots of stuff to express, so must quickly finish my post and go to bed :)

Monday- Went KL by train to find my brother, and then shopping. Met Vix my kai gor at the train station, thought I'll get a HI from him but he said he got nothing to say to me 'cause he thinks it's awkward. Well, maybe less contact with him or he din't even treat me his as kai mui anymore :S Haizz, fine. My brother brought us to Pavilion this time, as we went to Sunway Pyramid, KLCC and Midvalley before. After coming out from Pavilion with something on our hands, it's lunch time.

Heritage Food Village 十号胡同
I purposely upload a photo I took to show you guys. The food there was superb. Loved it, but the price's way expensive too. Then we went in the Isetan shopping centre which is just besides the food court. Then we left and went in a shop named Uniqlo, those staffs're very polite :) Hahaha, and I've took quite a lot of scenery photos as well.

Tuesday- Got my annual leave starting that day, so I went to Parade K-Box to sing k with all my lovely friends. Pissed by someone 'cause she's changing the plan we decided at the 1st place. Really dislike lo, but at least I enjoyed the process. Taken a lot of photos too, they all uploaded already EXCEPT me. I wanted to edit and upload a.s.a.p but I don't always got the chance to use my computer, thanks to my mum and fb == As I started to aware how serious my dark circles is, means I gotta sleep early starting now. Goshhh, those photos have to wait I got mood 1st lo, sorry guys :|

Wednesday- About midnight la 'cause morning till afternoon I'm sleeping like hell at home.Yes, I purposely created a skype account to chat with a friend. To him, really thank you for letting me know the real story: Why that relationship end?? And as I promised I won't let everything out. Just I'm damn impressed by him, he loved that girl so much. I won't let go a guy that loves me with no condition. Though I knew that girl but I don't know what she really wanted??? And did she know something she do hurt him that much??? Well, IF they ever be together again, I'll support *yea, I do mean it :)

WS's here. X)

No comments: