Today's Valentine Day, and to me it should be nothing special... But the shop's full with a lot of couples and people, celebrating their sweet with a lot of waiting Valentine there. Frankly, I'm so damn jealous but sadly I gotta work. We're working like hell, serving here, cleaning the tables there... Those people who came late are like observing those customers who are about to leave, just to get that table and sit down. I'll do that if I were them, hahaha. Some customers are quiet impatient lo, well can't you see all of us are busy?!
Because of the Valentine set, the mushroom soup bowl's always not enough. I carried as many dirty plates and bowls to the washing spot as possible, just to save time. Lucky I din't break anything, lols. Damn tired I was when it's 10pm+ (and I got the feeling that time passed extremely slow today). With no food and less water in my stomach, I can feel my hands were aching while I served dishes to the customers, and yes I'm not kidding. So I told myself: I won't ever wanna celebrate Valentine like this again!!!! *if I can choose ==
And days before that, I made a Valentine card for my supervisors, P and W 'cause they're couple and they're getting marry soon :) *ishhh, just remember that I din't take a photo of my creation. Well, this year I get a zero for Valentine again. Although something in me is hoping to get some surprise, but no boyfriend, no admirer and with a normal look, so for damn sure there won't be any surprise for me. Haizzz, waiting, waiting and still waiting... Mr. Right where are you?? :S
WS :|
3 comments:
stop saying that u have normal looks, every girl has their own looks and since u cant change ur looks u shud make the best out of it~~
if u do people might start to notice u~~
well, i'm mahh~ like u mehh, not available ady bt stil gt ppl praise u pretty~ my look's like tat lo, since u say like tat, means i do look tat bad huhh?? fine, i understand T.T
nonono, i mean, u have your own looks, evry1 does, so u shouldn't complain about it, u shud do the best with your looks.
i've seen girls who, you are better-looking than them, and boys like them bcoz they know how to use their original looks.
if u can find the look and style that suits you best, you are equally attractive to boys~
dont misunderstand evrything i say...
Post a Comment