I got my rest yesterday, since WL wanna returned RM12 to me, so we decided to meet in Parade. (Long story about that money, so I'll just skip it = =) Failed to ask WH out 'cause she's dating >< And WT waited us at parade front door only, 'cause she's going back to Singapore, will miss her badly. *I missed today's sing K plan with PY and KY, haizzz next time don't forget me yaa!!!
During night time, I went to boss's house with my gang of working friends. Lucky LY's phone call woke me up, if not I won't be attending lo. Feel like meeting those two but they weren't going, fine lo then. But don't need to sorry la, Jeffrey No Ong :P Boss and his wife have an adorable doggie that caught our attention, hahaha damn miss her XD Then we ate, drank coke/100 plus and yeah we took photos. I should've try the alcoholic drinks over there, though I might drunk C: Don't worry, I'll upload those photos a.s.a.p :D
I followed W's car home and the police stopped the car, asked to see all of our I/Cs. Quite extreme indeed, but actually what do them expect la??? =.= In the end, I reached home at 3am+ and I thought she would scold me, 'cause she said she'll wait, not allowing me to take the keys out and that means she must be awake to open the door for me. I'm so sorry for what happened but at least I don't have to argue with her, 'cause she's just very pissed at me. Now waiting her anger to go off :|
Just now I signed in my FB account then I viewed the home page and saw my dear WH broke with her OZZ?! I saw them dating in parade yesterday lehh, how could this happen that fast?! Though I'll always support her but I really hoped that she did made the right decision, and cheer up too :) And few days ago, I dreamed about him. It wasn't a nightmare, just some sort of crazy dream I usually won't have. Pass through Parkson with some hope to see him, but he wasn't there. I don't like him I'm just worry @@
WS :D
No comments:
Post a Comment