Friday, February 25, 2011

Sort of Diary~

124/2 (Thurs)

Feeling a bit moody today, so that's what brought me here. Here I'm, writing anything I like to make me feel better. I think maybe I did something wrong this time, some photos I saw, made me feel like she din't treat me as 1 of her bff. Hell I hate that feel. Oh craps, anyone please tell me I was thinking too much?! :X

Enjoyed text-ing with PX today, I miss her so much!!! We talked about twilight today, 'cause I asked her what she's doing recently besides driving lesson. She read till the last book already, but I'm still stopped at the 2nd book. Last year was Form 5, so there isn't much time for me to read == Damn I missed our Twilight moments together: SY's dad slept in the cinema part would always be a joke between us, New Moon's too boring for him huhh >< Last time sing k failed to date them out..... Wished I could yumcha with them and CW, PL, YX and YL soon :P

I found out I don't always visit your fb account like last time, though IMY but I knew you won't be updating your status that frequent. I wanna comment on your status or just post something on your wall, but something in me stop me from doing that. *I hate getting no reply from you!!! Sometimes wondering will you miss me, lols, I'm dreaming too much @@ Well, I won't deny that's an available cute guy that I might fall for him. Frankly I really can't like him, NO way. I'm waiting for someone else, ain't him 'cause I think he's just a good heterosexual friend :S

WS :|

No comments: