Monday, February 07, 2011

I'm still the sensitive me :S

6/2 (Sun)

Finally tomorrow no need to go to work at 4pm, this's something very nice!!!! But, my mood's spoiled... Actually today should be great or normal like usual, but it wasn't.. Out of my expection though....

There were a table of 8/9 non-local customers just now, I was unlucky to get called by them... or shall I say: they're unlucky to have me serving them?! This, that and blah blah blah all in chinese... Hell they made me so confused, lucky K helped me to list down the order... BUT in the end I still missed 1 order, and I'm a bit guilty 'cause I'm like din't serve them well enough = =

Before that, P and the workers at the bar mistaken my handwriting... My 2 looked like 0 at that sheet of order paper... I know my handwriting's in the sloppy category, but it ain't UGLY!!!! I was damn sad to hear that 'cause no friends/teachers ever said that my handwriting's hard to see lo~ Some closed friends of mine just said it was special... Fine, it's still my bad and I would definitely try to write nicely to avoid any mistake. :(

And that C really drives my patience to the limit!!! While I was cracking my head preparing the dinner set for that non-local table, she said something like: I covered your mistake just now, don't do any mistake again. Shit la, don't say like you din't do any mistake before. Not that I've preconception on her, just she did something that ignite the unlikeness of her in me... It's just so unfair that she's like getting better treatment than most of us.....

Well, the last thing happened to spoil my mood is: Thinking that I won't be able to meet any of my friends this CNY, not even a single outing... all plans VANISHED in the end!!! The yumcha with tuition gang that we planned last December is ruined!!!! Tomorrow because of no transport and my mum's busy, I can't go to PL's house to see all my lovely friends also.. No yumcha, no hang out, nothing at all but WORK... Haizzz, sleep would help my mood become better huhh?? :'(

WS X(

No comments: