You, knew you a few years ago. I don't know how to describe our relationship. Something more or just buddies, actually I'm not so sure. Just when we're together, we chat and gossip about anything. Yeah, even we and the gang planned to study in the library, we still can make a lot of noise and laughters. Hahaha, damn miss that moment X)
What you did and said always succeed in making me mad, and I wonder why you sometimes choose to ignore my text/message though you know I don't like it when there's no reply from you. It'll make me think a lot, and I don't like that miserable feel at all. I know you're damn busy sometimes, but are you that busy until you don't have time to reply me at your chat box telling me: "I'm busy, chat with you later okay??"
My best friends often told me I deserved better, but frankly do I?? Back to last December, remember what I told you??? I was waiting a proper answer, don't show me hint that I don't get it. Don't keep me waiting like an idiot, I might leave. I really meant everything I said. Those status in fb was always for you, don't you get it??? SMZ was nothing compare to you, he's cute but he's a bit mean. *Just realize that cute guys might have a black heart though :(
I really appreciated your help every time when I needed it damn much, your advises are always helpful at that moment. But all this waiting gotta end some how, I can't torture myself like that for something that won't belong to me. ILY, and I never lie to my own feelings. Maybe I'm not the one you're looking for, but to me you always will be that special someone. :)
WS :')
No comments:
Post a Comment