Sunday, January 30, 2011

damn BUSY huhh?!

30/1(Sun)

Yesterday was crazy, I mean those customers who came to my restaurant. Yesterday got a table seated with 20 persons, hell the kitchen was like chaos. Just don't have any idea that from today onwards, what time we can reach home.. Ohh please don't come in after 11.45pm la, I BEG YOU!!! But that seems impossible, haizz... FINE, just hope we can handle all of them, that's enough :(

This year's special 'cause I think I'll spend my chinese new year with working most, means I'm losing the chance to visit some of my relatives and get angpau from them lo*sad :'( But hanging out with friends is still so important to me, I can't miss it. So any planing?? I miss all of you so damn much, especially those who've just came home from National Service.. boyboy- hahaa, glad you're back, I'm so worried about you, REALLY :S

I gotta prepared myself for working now, till next time i update my blog :P

WS here X)

2 comments:

蕴如 said...

你在餐馆做工哦?

怎么餐馆开得那么迟?

Wooi Shin said...

是啊~ 我工作那边是中午开到12点的, 如果是特别日子... 会更迟 @@