Yesterday's my rest per week, so today I gotta back to work. Today should be a nice day like usual with work and friends at there, but I'm not very pleased with somebody's criticize lo. He said I'm FAT?! Hell he spoiled my nice mood, damn I dislike him!! :(
I'm that kind of person who will care what others comment about me as a living human, especially those who knew me. Even it's just a joke, I still cared unless I know you're bluffing. That's what I can't change, it's like my weakness huhh??? Fine, maybe I shouldn't be that bother about what he said. :S
A few days ago, I got some music for my blog. I put it on my blog just now and it'll play when you're viewing my blog, just some songs from certain artists I like recently. Enjoy!! :)
i'm WS X)
3 comments:
Footsteps, lol, i leave comment seems like stepping on your post , hahaha, it's creative lol.
I agree that you should ignore what others say sometimes , me too have that problem before, now is ok a bit .
IMO, you are not fat ok ...can say as thin ...
but you know, i didn't see you for a loooong time ...haha
about your music , they usually what i like also , we have a quite similar favorite song types ...know many nice songs from your song list before ...keep on update it for me ,lol.
who the hell called u fat???
wats with him?? is his world, like, full of skinny, stick-like girls??
ur not fat.
tat guy doesn't even konw wat fat means
reply u guys quite late, sorry~
mun: hahaha, nt stepping la.. just u've leave sumthg valuable at my post~ then tell me this answer when (if) u see me :P
shuyi: my shop d manager, thx~ i knw i'm nt tat fat.. well coz he's slim mahh~ lucky i don't have 2 see him everyday, hahaha :)
Post a Comment