I think someone will be wondering why I write a post so fast again right?! Hahahaa == 'Cause today, which I rated it as a "not-so-lucky" day... My bicycle disappoints me again, when I started to use it. It made my jeans, my handbag and even shirt dirty. 'Cause it have been to the bicycle shop for service, it's that kind of grease dirty la~ So I wasted a piece of cloth to clean it though, which made my hands so damn dirty that day. I cut my nails short because of that ==
Then what happened today was 1 of the paddle of my bicycle fell off, really FTW!!! I was on my way to attend my class la aduhh :'( So I dirtied my hands again to try to fix it back but I failed to. Erghh, so gotta pull my bicycle to a place near the a gate which got a jaga guarding there, locked it there and headed to my lecture hall. Asked for help from the jaga but he couldn't do anything about it though.
I'm so glad Huiyi was there with me, I wanna thank her so much!! And thanks for accompany me when we're heading home from school after class :) Ohh yaa, I skip something important: My lecturer dismissed us early. I don't even need to help those who asked me to help them sign. It's their choices to skip I know, but don't they know they're missing something?? :S And I worried ah Bao the most, 'cause... Fine, I don't wanna talk about it :@
I got 20 minutes+ to pull my bicycle back my Kampar home. Which I reached there by walking + pulling my bicycle at about 6pm+ I'm surprised to know that, PL's bicycle still haven't fix. Her bicycle's chain is down this morning, and this cause her to board a bus to school. The bicycle guy who said he can come on night, suddenly said it's his off today. Well when my dad arrived there, he saved the day. He fixed both of our bicycle, but mine he still need to make the screw tighter X) Love him much ❤
P/S: I can accept it and yes I'll, I think what I'm expecting already is the answer. It's disappointing as always once it's related to you, no wonder I would heartlessly force myself to end this thingy with you. Don't say I'm cruel. 'Cause don't you care about me anymore?! Shouldn't be I don't think so, but should be I don't mind at all C:
WS :V
No comments:
Post a Comment