Friday, June 10, 2011

Lazy :@

9/6 (Thursday)

It's a midnight post again, and yes I'm so damn lazy. Lazy to do revision, playing fb every time I switch on my laptop. Lazy to renew my post, lazy to do this and that... Still that "nanti nanti" attitude :S Erghh, I'm not motivated enough!!! I'm starting to worry about the assignments and examination already. I'm tired easily, and I always eat my meals at different time, which is so not good. Would this affect my weight or something?! I'm still trying to lose my weight, which's still yet to lose ==

I need to have some food in stomach before I cycle, to avoid fainting or falling down while I cycle back home. I wonder when will I get used to cycling everyday @@ To me, cycling drains energy easily == Today after my 9am class, I stayed at school due to a group discussion thingy. The last class is 2pm till 4pm, I was yawning in the class. Ohh no, my legs muscles ached already when I cycled home. I'm so glad that I can lay on my comfortable bed, as I'm a little bit afraid my energy can't bring me home.

Then tonight, PL's class ended at 6pm. *Which would be same for me tomorrow, shit timetable :( In the end, due to laziness. We decided not to cycle out for our dinner, and lucky we did that choice. 'Cause I seriously think my legs need some rest. So we ended up calling delivery, well it tasted good anyway X) Freaking tired everyday. Haizzz, when I can adapt the environment here??? :[

P/S: Something I saw made me think that my prediction is wrong again, F*CK :( I nearly can't accept it but I have to. Goshh, I keep on wondering: Don't you still treat me as friend?? I'm so mad at you right now :'(

WS :C

No comments: