Erghh, why must the weather here be so damn HOT!! Every time I reach the place for bicycle parking, I felt like I've melted by the sun @@ Not that I hate sweating, but it make me feel uncomfortable and a bit stink. Walking from a block to another is also making me sweat. *Bought a pefume to overcome that, hopefully it do work =3= My timetable's suck, I don't understand why the gap between 2 classes is so freaking big!!! The most terrible is FRIDAY, my last class is 5pm-6pm, but then I got class from 10am-11am. Erghh, really FML :'(
The distance from my hostel to the university needs about 15 minutes+ if by cycling. *I started to hate the lake I have to pass by everyday already >< To avoid making myself more tiring from wasting energy, to cycle home and then back to school due to similar "wonderful" situation stated above, I decided to stay school to wait for my another class. == Terrific, besides having lunch in the canteen... I think I need to have a nap or do some revision in the heaven-like library on next week onwards :(
Met her and I think she's same stream with me, 'cause I've already met her in all my lecture class so far.. Make me thought about you this few days :( I know I should've let you out of my mind. Erghh, feeling a bit awkward. Wondering should I go and know her?? Well, I mean I need NEW friends from my foundation too!! Old friends I knew in Ipoh ain't enough at all :S
WS =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment