Finally I feel like updating my blog, or shall I say I at last found the time to do so :P Please don't blame me, university life is tough you know XD And this time I got lots of stuffs to share again, as it's has been about 1 week I din't update... I've been thinking what I should write here since the last post, hahhahaa, well here start my new post :)
Last week after that freaking moody post, I'm okay already. So don't worry about me, I can handle it. Yea, I believe I could :D Ignore the schooling part, and let me skip to my weekends. I likey my last weekends, 'cause I gotta the opportunity to meet my friends!!! Saturday went to parade to hang out and yumcha with my working friends, I miss them so much. Though something unexpected happened, well I'm glad it ended quite well though. Awaiting to meet them soon ><
Then Sunday, it's the annually Star walk. I dint register for it as I dint get the chance to borrow the form from any of my friends to photocopy it, and when I realised the deadline's just a few days, I'm in Kampar studying already. Well, what made me change my mind to attend that walk is obviously my dear PY. I miss chatting with her like before. So that day I woke up early, met her up and walked with her. Same like last year, but this year we really talked non-stop XD Wonder when we'll meet again, and next time I want JC to be there with us. The next outing surely need to wait :S
While walking, met some familiar faces. I've said HI to them la, of course ;) When we finished the walk, we headed to the place for FOC food and drinks. Whee, met a lot of close friends there as well. Have a short conversation with them, but those 2 persons which I wanna meet badly- WL and SM dint attend lo I think. YL, fatty, ZZ and some other ex-classmates, I dint see them too == The best part about that day is I get a certificate for participating though I dint register, lols X)
Ohh gosh, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you with a DSLR on Sunday the at the starting line. Duhh I don't mind whether you saw me in the crowd too, I just notice that our fate's quite strong!! Every time I sense that I won't see you again, but the sense turned out to be wrong which make me wanna get over you so soon. I know you can capture nice photos, keep practising. I predict you will become famous with the potential you have 1 day :)
About the new aim thingy I mentioned last post, I think I met a kinda cute guy to let me do so :X But I just don't feel like he's the one for me, I'm way too normal and a bit plump compare to my Form 5 look. So I think "I won't fall for him" is what I wanna tell myself la :@ I'm still trying hard to lose some weight, but I think I'm facing a really huge problem already... When there's nothing much to do in Kampar except eat, sleep, study, cycle, online and yumcha+gossip ==
WS C:
No comments:
Post a Comment