Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FML!!! :'(

14/6 (Tues)

I felt suck and tired. I'm so freaking lazy, my Maths tutorial works should be drawn on graph but I just simply draw it on my paper. And now I felt like heading to bed as my class for tomorrow morning's 8am. Really FTW!!! Just now I got the time to do my work but I just keep on doing my stuff, listening to songs, fb-ing... Erghh, I don't feel like doing anything but EMO, WTF is wrong with me?!

I know maybe is something about you, I think my emotion's quite unstable recently when the topic comes to you. I still care what you did to me, 'cause I really hate the way you treat me!! This feeling's awkward as I don't know what I can do to solve this issue... This thingy keeps making me thought a lot, set me free from it. I just can't stand it anymore.

Damn I feel so helpless :( Erghh, is there a solution?? I always tell myself: A new aim. But I think I'm lack of confidence when come to that, which due to some reasons I don't know how to tell. Haizz, I just got strong feel that I'll remain S&A in Kampar. So no bf, no transport, no NOTHING == And moreover, I think mostly is my own silly personal problem. I knew it!!

I started to sense the stress on me as mid-term test's just a few more weeks to go, so freaking heavy.... And I don't wanna disappoint my parents on the 1st semester, NO WAY I would do that to them!! So I need to do stop using the laptop that often and start to do my revision starting tomorrow onwards @@ Good luck to myself la, I guess :S

WS :C

1 comment:

ZhanZhoon said...

Goodluck, enjoy college, dun face them like nightmares :)