Sunday, June 05, 2011

I'm TANNED :(

4/6 (Sat)

I'm freaking sad about my skin tone right now, normal lotion's not that helpful in this stage already. Erghh, I need SUNBLOCK and more suitable clothes!!! 1 of my jeans is too big for me, makes me looks fat. I'm just moderate la, and I'm trying to lose weight now :) I want long pants and long shelves shirts!! But my mum isn't free to bring me go for shopping, due to her works. Like tonight.. me with my brother and father went to watch X-men 1st class, she's staying home doing her stuff.

Ohh yaa, yesterday my dad came Kampar to fetch me home. He reached there quite late as he told me there's a serious jamming near Simpang Pulai there. Well, actually is that shit lecturer which is so "KIND" to let us left the lecture hall about 25 minutes early. Which allows me to reach my Kampar home before 6pm. I'm so so so impressed: He taught us nothing in that so-called 1 hour lesson. He just asked who's not clear in which part. He kept on looking at his watch and even taking out his phone to send text or something. =3=

Then he said he needed to leave early and explained that he's in a hurry to fetch someone, which I think is his important so-and-so la~  Lucky he's just a replacement lecturer and he's not my tutor for my Economics class. If not, I think I'll announce myself as death in that subject :@ Bao's just same lecture class with me only. But Huiyi which I knew her in my primary school BM tuition, is same group with me!! Hehee, I got accompany in my every class 'cause my timetable is same with hers :)

I still haven't really know much new friends there, just started to really chat with a few new faces in my Basic English class. Try to recognise their faces starting from now already, LOLs :P I've noticed that she's paying attention to my present in class as well, if I'm not wrong. And I'm glad that I've chosen to add her up in fb. She's same group with me, like what I've expected. Next Monday gotta try to have a simple conversation with her before class starts, try not to be that awkward I guess?!

WS ;)

No comments: