I closed my laptop at 4am, you want to say that I online fb till 5am. Hahaha, that time I'm very mad searching the message that contain your password in our fb chat, you said I can sacrifice for fb but not for you?! Yes, no reason for that action, yesterday till now already make me out of my mind. All this made me unlike a girl right?! You honestly think I could handle all this don't you?? :)) The effect of every action I did is in my expectation. You said I'm ruining everything in you, yes you're always right but what about my heart?! It can't be mend already, what are you going to do next to make it more worse???
The anger is still there, maybe I'll regret for what happened last night but not right now. It's way better that you unfriend me, since you don't wanna do so, let me do it using your account :)) So you don't have to keep so in touch with me. Don't have to get so worry and angry about me. And soon you will forget about me as you don't need a friend like this. I don't qualify to be your gf then why will I be qualified to be your friend?!
ws D':
No comments:
Post a Comment