Just gotta the feeling to blog again, don't scold me for leaving here so long... Recently my life was quite a mess with arguments and tears, emotion was quite unstable. So if I wrote something here, sure I'll write out something very unhappy like my last post. But now I'm quite okay already, don't worry as I don't like people or maybe friends to worry about me. So those unhappy moments better just kept in my mind set okay?? ;)
Last weekend I missed out something due to daring by you with anger but I gained another thing as well. Haizz, but losing the chance to have fun with them is definitely my own fault... In turn, I got the chance to back Ipoh and go for Mr. Lai's food party with KC and SW on Saturday. And don't forget I went to blood-donation last week :P And last week I got my 1st presentation this sem, it was a disaster D: I just dislike public speaking, hopefully the marks is still okay ==
Today evening rained like cats and dogs in Kampar, my bicycle over night in the campus for the 2nd or 3rd times I think =3= It was still consider as a "okay" day until just now, my besty said she don't think I love you that much?! Erghh, it just give me the feelings like all those tears I shed is useless... A little frustrated when I see this appearing in her chat box with this shit line but maybe she's right... Haizz, whatever is it. I just don't know what to say when the topic is you. Many things happened and that's all :C
Just hope that tomorrow will be a better day I guess..
WS ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment