Yea, before you end the chat tonight you said you're going to block me. Thanks to myself but I think I removed you as friend before you did that *Whatever == Maybe the most correct thing you ever did in life is, DUMP me and/or don't keep in touch with me... This action you made just showed me that how mean I'm to you, how not satisfy you are with me, etc... So tell me, the conclusion is I'm the fault we'll end up like this isn't it?? All this's just so great :')
I'll always remember this's the way you want me back... What happened before, during and after my examination week I don't want to say. It all will happen because of me, thank you! Well about my grades thingy, I can only say: I really don't expect myself to score nice :C Maybe I deserved all this, hahaha. Before that, you finally "willingly" gave me the time I want to think and decide with no more forcing. What's with the rush I don't understand?!
I've tried to change for you but what I get?! I still sense disappointment from you. It feels like I din't pay any effort at all in getting back you. Never mind, you've already blocked me. In your last fb chat with me, you said you're giving me eternal time to consider, means I don't have to consider at all. Terrific! Move on like you always wanted to, I'm just an obstacle in your life. Have already stopped you not intently for a few times, so now I won't and shouldn't be the reason you stay here like an idiot for me anymore.
Thanks for everything you gifted to me, the time, the presents, those worries and more. I don't think you'll wanna see this either, hahahaa. I don't suit you as I'm undeserved, thanks for being that tolerable to a mean girl like me. Being with you is not wrong, kinda the matter of time?! Or maybe I shouldn't agree to be with you at the 1st place, lols :')
P/S: My dark circles and eye bags are getting more and more serious, haizzz :S
WS ;C
No comments:
Post a Comment