Thursday, September 01, 2011

:(

1/9 (Thurs)

I felt like crying but I can't, I'm tired of hiding my sad feelings but I really can't do anything but to pretend that I'm okay. I'm currently in my Ipoh home so that's why. Had the last outing this afternoon before I have my exam next week, not that enjoyable because mood was spoiled *thanks to him :S And the Cantonese movie I watched with them was funny, kinda likey. Wonder when can I see them again especially those who are studying in other places, just felt sorry that they have to see me in trouble and moody like this.

I wonder why he can't wait till both of our emotion is more stable then settle our problem?! I really don't want to end like this and I'm afraid that I might regret. I need time freaking badly but he just insist on ending this thingy with me. Okay, just be it. I knew there's nothing else I can do to make him change his mind anymore. I really have no idea why my digi number so fast out of credit, he don't believe. Fine :( I just knew I'm so gonna get scold again this month when the coming phone bill arrived. I always hope I'm using prepaid but I'm not...

I'm freaking sad and angry that time after I viewed the fb message he sent me.. So just admit it: I'm mean, selfish and suck. All this make me a bad gf wanting her bf to wait and wait and wait like an idiot. Go ahead, please hate me!! Frankly, I really don't know what I really wanted at this moment. Why he has to be that rush?! Fine, it's not important anymore. He's mad and he said no more friend from now on. He wished it that way so I granted him. Okay, so I removed him from my fb friend list..

How can I forget that I'm freaking mad just now, I need to control my tears as I'm at my dining hall online-ing. Haizz, I just hope I won't regret even though I know I would some how. This's what I deserved, finally a "happy" the end. Great! A simple yet loving relationship that I once wished to have, the hope in me is gone. I'm so so so moody, I need to start studying though the study mood's not there. I just got strong feel that my final exam might get screw some how :(

WS :'(

1 comment:

shyi said...

dun keep ur feelings to urself n dun pretend ur ok in front of ur frens..

look for them n complain n scold n cry n cry, tats wat frens r for

as for him, if he treats u like this he's not that bad a loss anyway X(