Yesterday and a day before that, I went back my working place to help them work :) Well, nothing happened to me. Don't worry, I wasn't injure at all. 'Cause I dint bother that sucker at all, hahaha. It was not boring on the 1st day 'cause not boring lo~ Got a hell lot of customers to serve but with enough waiters, this's definitely a good thing you know :D
On the 2nd day, guess who I met?? I was panicked when I realized that person's you sitting there, as a customer. I remember I said I got the feel that I won't ever meet you again... Ohh great, my sense really proved me wrong this time :( And yet, I broke the promise I made to myself which says: I won't care things about you anymore. Maybe I shouldn't make you notice me, 'cause obviously you dint until I walked passed your table looking at you. :S You asked those things like you've noticing me all this while, I'm like don't know how to answer those questions. I need to stop a while then only can answer.
And I spent a few minutes talking with you, in a hectic hour as the restaurant's full of customers. In the end, you left there without bidding "Bye-bye" to me :( It was raining at that time, the customers couldn't sit outside, so maybe that's why you and your friends were forced to leave early... It's like what you should do, and I always wonder: Is this the way you treat me as your friend?? But that's totally fine to me already, I got my life to go on and so do you. Maybe this's destine on what will happen between us. Well, whatever @@
Today's such a nice day with an outing at Jusco with SM and MK. Finally this day had came, we've planned to meet since MK came out from NS. Blekk, MK's still that naughty but nice fellow I knew. Hope he could solve the distance thing with his girl. And glad to know that he's much more slimmer and a bit taller :) Then my dear SM, thanks for the Domo purse> I loved it!!! Maybe a little bit problem occured but I think her relationship thingy with JH is quite smooth. It's nice that her guy treats her so well. Hehee, wish both of my buddies good luck on their life. Heart them ♥
And the most important thing which happened just now, really made me happy and sad. 'Cause I finally bought a new phone. And so did my mum, gotta teach her how to use as well :)) *My dad's paying or the money's deducted out from my salary?! Well, I'll know that later :P A bit difficulties while using the new phone as I'm a Nokia user. My whole family use Nokia phone but now I'm using Sony Ericsson. Gotta use sometime to suit it's function. Ohh ya, the sad part's I gotta give my old phone to my dad 'cause his phone got a bit problem. Which mean> All the messages, data inside my old phone need to be deleted. A bit reluctant, but I have to :(
WS :)
2 comments:
I love to read all your entries. I never get bored at all reading it..it's nice.
really?! thx u.. i knw i seldom go ur blog, sorry ><
Post a Comment