At 1st, my mum left me and my brother at the government clinic in Greentown which is just beside the general hospital. The purpose's to get my medical report done, my brother said maybe the school has too many people studying there. The authorities scared there's infection of virus or something among students. So when it's finally my turn, the man who sat at the registration counter there asked me 24th of May boleh ahh?? Goshh, I need to wait 1 week for that check up and that day I need to be attend in my school to get myself register lehh ==
So I asked him can arrange at Friday or weekends?? As I won't be around Ipoh to come to the clinic. And he said NO, I forgot places like this don't operate on these days. Ishhh, so fed up la =3= Lucky he's helpful enough to let me know there's another place which I can do the check up as well, he gave us a flyer with package to choose and little map on it. After I called and told my mum about that, I needed to go there as it's my only solution to get it done. So we spent don't know how many minutes by foot to reach the next destination, Kinta Medical Centre. The weather nowadays is so freaking hot, I felt like melting #-#
The package I needed for my medical report costs me rm45, and I can do the urine test and X-ray today. No need to book time, hehehe :) Physical check up is tomorrow and so is the results. And I need to see the dentist tomorrow for check up as well, scare got decayed tooth now :S Most of my study stuff are well prepared, except some haven't even pack. In my mind: Life there with lots of cycling would definitely make my skin tan and make my weight drop to normal, which means there'll be a more healthy me?? Maybe XD 'Cause I think I'm a bit pale right now~
And the main point of the title of this post> Nervous. Well about the course I choose is mostly, the homework and assignment thing is partly. I'm studying science in my secondary school but now I'm heading for Foundation in Arts then Advertising. Ermm, wondering is it what I wanted to be as my career?? Really hope my decision now will guarantee me a good future :) The homework and assignment thing I'll get the chance to solve it soon. Now I just hope I'll get acceptable or maybe "okay-good" result in my exam, am I asking too much?? ==
I was so angry at somebody last night, I think I'm wrong but he's not that right after all. It's fact that I've experienced that thing before then so what?? Well guess I'm expecting too much from him, expecting him to understand my feelings. But eventually he won't get it, that thing affected me badly. I faced serious problem that time and nobody could help me. Even after it ended, I got some troubles I caused myself to settle. So this's why I don't like the way he addressed me. It's way different from the way we addressed him.
Erghh, feel like apologizing but I don't wanna find him. His reaction tells me all, he's not anxious at all though I'm mad at what he said to me. Like what I said: I'll get the hell out of your life, I meant it... So the conclusion's my instinct about myself is always a failure. Erghh :( What will happen next I don't know. I just sense that our friendship had somehow came to a terrible bend, can it be fixed?? :S
WS :|
2 comments:
Yea today i went for it and my checkup nids 165 ! again they wan me to go kinta med.. haha
where u're going?? need tat expensive @@ kinta medical centre costs okay n most important FAST lo, lols :D
Post a Comment