Saturday, May 14, 2011

Erghhh =3=

13/5 (Fri)

Seriously I abandoned here quite long, I feel like writing something BUT I can't find the time :( Been busy trying to get used to my new phone, laptop and shopping for stuffs that I need to use in my university life. After I stopped the my previous job- waitress there, I don't even got time to rest like I've planned: efficient sleep and play  Erghh, thanks to my mum but luckily today's my last day :) SO no more accounting work for me anymore, I'm sick of rearranging resits and typing documents ==

After I changed my phone, I can't receive MMS and see the photos like last time. Need to solve that problem as soon as possible... Another problem's the music library thing: It can't read Chinese alphabets!! It shows strange symbols :C After I searched online then I knew it's a common problem some users of X8 faced also, but why I can't find any solution from the Sony Ericson's discussion wall page?! == So now gotta wait my brother come back to help me solve, 'cause those solutions from the web I don't really get it :S

And my laptop, it's same with SW!!! Such a coincident :S Should be making it more personal and private by now, but recently my mum's using it to online for fb game == Erghh, how am I gonna to transfer all my stuffs like musics and photos from desktop to there ahh?! I need to sleep early as I gotta work some more. But now I'm just glad my working life is finally ended.... I felt like fainting when my mum's colleague ask why I don't work until the day I start schooling?!

I think I'm gonna become SIAO if I continue to work there with insufficient sleep nearly everyday, as I need to online for gaming as well but the line nowadays = =## This somehow shows that accounts don't suit me, YUCKS :L Ohh ya, Form 6 has started!! I miss all my old school friends, but I'm not going there with them. As I dint plan to enter local university at the 1st place also. Can't meet them as frequent like last time, as sometimes not everyone is free. They're all changing as expected, even I'm changing too. My point of view definitely widens up with some working experience :)

Meeting my working friends, S and PJ tomorrow afternoon, a bit scare that I might be too tired to handle that outing :( LY, YY and PY can't attend also, thinking of changing the date but it's kinda complicated. YY, add oil in that damn place ahh!!! I think we'll hang out again soon *DON'T WORRY :)) I'll remember the wedding dinner we attended together, nw waiting for our photos to be uploaded. CW and P you 2 looked so handsome and pretty, thanks for everything!! Won't forget you guys, K and that JW with an irritating mouth XD

Still got lots to write but I really need to sleep by now, I can't promise when I'll come back here again but here's my place so I'll come back here for sure. Tata ;)

WS :D

No comments: