Saturday, July 02, 2011

My weekend ;)

2/7 (Sat)

Yea, the answer I got was quite unexpected. My sense was half right half wrong :S I really treat both of them as friends, but I don't know why in the end it turned out to be... Erghh, can I just skip that?? Thanks to those deary friends who know part of this fishy thingy, thanks for understanding me. I heart it ♥ This thingy just made me wanna update my blog more, 3rd time in the same week already!! LOLs XD

I'll write something here when I got the mood to do so. Maybe I'm in a trouble, or I can't seem to figure out something. I could sense things easily *sometimes I'll just predict the expected outcomes inside me :P Or maybe I'm moody, helpless, etc.. But believe me, after writing it out, surely I'm okay. It's my life, life ain't easy but I gotta live it through no matter how. I know mostly I'm more to a negative person, but this's the real side of me you're seeing.  

The answer I think I'll just keep to myself, as this issue had come to an end... Let's just say I won't ignore the innocent person. This issue let me realise the power of jealousy, so freaking strong. *Erghh, I know you're seeing. Now the person I'm awkward to face is YOU!!! :S I'm juat kinda glad that I'm not working there anymore, if not the weird situation there... I don't even dare to imagine what would happen @@

Today's the best weekend I ever had, shopping >< Girls will only complaint their closets are not big enough, not the clothes they owned are too many. LOL, so true.. XD Sales are everywhere, and I'm always more to branded, as to me those stuffs are more lasting. Thanks to my dear ATM mum which is now free on weekends!!! She's the one paying for my clothings. I still need to become slimmer lo, I wanna buy some shorts and pants :P

Then tonight, movie time: Transformer: Dark of the Moon, about 2 hours and 30 minutes+ I'm in the cinema. Freaking cold inside :@ Something's wrong about the projector thingy with the hidden and REAL reason, we couldn't watch the movie in 3D so they refund the tickets for us. But we got the chance to enjoy free movie, popcorn and drinks, hahahaa :D Can I say it's lucky?! Though I don't really likey the ending, but the scene of robot fighting is really worthy :)

WS :)

No comments: