Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy like HELL @@

13/7 (Wed)

Actually I felt like blogging on Monday, but I was quite busy this few days. Sociology assignment is making my head big. No offence but I really got bad feeling about our group presentation, 'cause till now we haven't even do that power point slide. I really dislike last minute work but what to do when you don't even know whether those stuff you're doing is right or wrong. Next week need to present and then got 3 tests awaiting me, just pray hard for me la.....

Radio play script we finally finished yesterday but still need to modify, then tonight gotta print it out and let our tutor check. Let's hope that it's interesting enough, we could have do it last week when we're more free lo == Thanks to someone for providing me an idea but sadly I don't think it will work :S Exam's tomorrow evening. Goshh, I'm so unprepared. SHIT!! :(

I really doubted my choice once, expecting that I'll regret soon. It's strange that I found myself don't wanna wake up from this dream you got me into :) I know I'm kinda mean sometimes but I'm willing to change. Understanding each other will take time, it always do. Something in me hope you're the one though the future's just so unsure.

To someone: Please don't exceed the limit I can endure, I dare you.. You'll regret what I'll do to you...

WS :X

No comments: