Monday, October 15, 2012

the last night?

15/10 (Mon)

Yea, I deactivated my Facebook account, not sure when I'm going to activate back. I'm pretty sure no one's going to miss me too. Gone to Beijing for 8 days, received nothing but 1 text from him and a bunch of not so useful notifications in Facebook.

Okay, if my action will let us come to an end then just let me regret. Maybe there's not turning back anymore, I don't know. As what he said, I'm the one that screwed things up. He got fed up and given up hope on me already. He went to bed again, ignoring my calls, leaving me all alone in my Kampar room, crying and then finally calmed down myself to start writing this post. What I did on Saturday night was the last he could handle huh?

So what is left to us now? Guess I'll need to suit the new life without him so soon? Best of luck to him too, we don't need to keep in touch anymore. Not now, maybe a few years later if we're really done this time. By the way, I'm glad I passed all subject with B last sem. So later 11am will be the first class of my new sem in degree, I'm kinda afraid I can't find any accompany. *sigh :(

YK I'm sorry, take care.

ws

2 comments:

p31 L1^9 said...

y u say sorry ??

I duno wat u had happen between u n him~

but for me i juz feel u can deserve better~

i know u will sad for few days or mayb few week i not sure~bcs i can c u put a lot of heart~patient~effort~or can say ur time~ur love~

but i know u can stand up~c ur another world~

*i duno i got say anything u don't like~

but rmb~i always stand by ur side support u~

n u really can deserve better~u stil young~same age with me~haha

p31 L1^9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.