Yea, finally I found the good time and nice mood for blogging :) I think I've abandoned here for a few weeks, so sorry :S I already change back to my old playlist, but that time the line so freaking suck and I'm a bit tired so I dint update any post... Last few weeks been quite busy with tests, assignments, presentations and maintaining something, erghhh ==
Just hope the mark I get for my tests ain't that terrible, so I don't have to repeat any fail subjects in semester 4. Now left 1 presentation only, gotta make it works!! :D Then final exam's around the corner, have to do some revision as soon as possible. I feel like I'm getting more and more lazy, 'cause last week I've skipped 2 classes already. Haizzz, fine.. No matter what, I must be hard working for my revision, yea I'll C:
About the maintaining something, it's about the relationship thingy. Which I wanna keep it low-profile, hahaa :D It can't be true if I said there's no problem between me and him. I know there are moments that I might doubt, wondering is he the one suitable for me?? Well, the best way I can think of is to let time decide and tell me the answer anyway. Now just enjoy the time being together is what important for now ;)
P/S: Nothing in you change, except the part that you'll ignore me some how. You felt that I'm busy with my uni-life?! Well, the fact's I won't ignore you no matter how busy I'm. *to the previous you
WS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment